Slogan of the month: What you see is not always what you get
What have I done:
- Worked on the Cloud of Things Java Rest SDK
- Been happy to be ranked as a leader in the magic quadrant in Gartner Report of “Managed M2M Services“
- Shook my head about the president election in the USA.
- Proceed in my study of Data Science
- Worked on the strategy & goals for 2017’s Cloud of Things
- Worked on NB-IoT integration
- Field report of a Docker user: Docker in Production: A History of Failure
- “Because lot of the engineers and researchers in and around “IoT”, me included, are getting quite tired of these sorts of fluff “vision” and “projecting competence” pieces that don’t contribute anything new to the conversation” → Storm the Beaches! Liberate IoT Data!?
- [GER] Eine lesenswerte Kolumne zur Digitalisierung in Deutschland auf t3n.Warum digitale Zerstörung manchmal besser ist als digitale Transformation
- Want to advance your Maker garage? → Led Tester/Current Limiter
- Not the fanciest premium stuff, but hey, whats wrong with being proud about your work: