Slogan of the month: Stop starting and start finishing.
What have I done:
- Re-created the CoT project portfolio, now in a digital version (experimenting with Excel). It is good for sharing in our digital and distributed working environment, but a bit harder to update.
- I attended the Bonn Agile Meetup January: “IoT und Bastelprojekte” and talked about my AirQuality Lab project
- I attended a lot of Kick-Off-events (unit, department, CoT-team, Service Development team). Some were useful, some had good food.
- I worked on our first goals for 2017. First results in February 2017.
- I completed a course on my Coursera data science specialization course (Reproducible research)
- Watched the NFL playoffs
- Clemens Vasters definitions of elements of Internet of Things
- The current state of machine intelligence 3.0
- 7 Data Visualization Types You Should be Using More (and How to Start)
- IoT-Trends in 2017
- Data analytics projects: From theory to practice
- I said it more than once, starting IoT prototypes is quick and easy, but the rest is still hard
- A better way to visualize pipeline development? (WIP)