Slogan of the month: The intellectual capital of your business has two legs and walks home every day.
What have I done:
- Had nice workshops at Fraunhofer Institute for Big Data Analytics
- Successfully finished hard work on a internal data center migration with the Cloud of Things team
- Planted the seeds for the hosting quality improvements
- Worked on the performance of my blog. Improved site performance by 40%. PHP upgrade to v7 was the most gain. Performance could be better but for my kind of hosting it’s very good.
- Designed strategy, corner milestones and goals for 2017
- Prepared my talk for Bonn Agile Meetup January: IoT und Bastelprojekte (more on this later in this blog)
- Enjoyed Christmas and New Year’s Eve vacation