What have I done:
- The first quarter was much about migration from OpenShift PaaS to IaaS operating platform. We migrated all existing staging and production environments, with all customer data. A simple lesson learned: doing something over and over again trains you and you can perform much better if it counts.
- In March Cloud of Things Starter Kit was launched.
- Offsite, Offsite, Offsite. The growing demand of leaving the office building to getting to know each other, re-organize work and getting things done looks like an anti-pattern of work culture.
- Late start of training for the upcoming MTB season.
- Started programming an iOS App to refresh my developer skills.
- Thought about some blog posts, but deleted them again. Some things should be untold.
- SMART defined goals are key.
- Visualize your work.
- Stop arguing about tools, start using one of them!
- If you have more meetings than working hours a day, something is wrong.
- Do you even have a target picture, bro?
- You don’t need status meetings
- IoT and the german telco players
- [GER] Cash Cow or White Elephant: IoT platforms of Deutsche Telekom, SAP, Bosch and Siemens