Favorite slogan: You want to get things done, not building an inventory of unfinished work!
What have I done:
- Kicked of the first quarter 2016 with hard deadlines for Cloud of Things (watch out for CeBIT)
- Had some weekend & night shifts because of service outages of Cloud of Things. Turned out that a Gelf4J appender for Graylog caused the issues.
- Started to play with JavaFX and build a Cloud of Things Genius Client for testing purposes on CoT. (Thanks code.makery for this helpful JavaFX tutorial)
- Did a talk on our Deutsche Telekom M2M Day 2016
- I have a new record on contributing to Github
- MQTT Security Fundamentals: MQTT Payload Encryption
- Why Big Companies Keep Failing: The Stack Fallacy
- The evils of chasing Scrum Velocity…
PS: A new try to give a regular update on this blog. Last year I tried a weekly recap, didn’t worked out. But I’m pretty sure that this will work ;-)
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.